This resource sheet gathers together the findings from a wide range of research into the impacts of sexual assault on adult women. Sexual assault can include a diverse range of experiences and, as such, the effects of sexual assault on the victim/survivor and the community at large are also diverse.
The effect of sexual assault is not only psychological or emotional but also impacts upon physical, social, interpersonal and financial domains. These are all considered in this resource. READ HERE
- Money to help you after sexual assault – Easy read
- Making a statement to the police – Easy read
- Going to court – Easy read
- Crisis care after sexual assault – Easy read
- Counselling after sexual assault – Easy read
- Family violence
- Personal safety intervention orders
- What can I do about family violence?
- Open the Door
- Boiling Point
Brisbane Rape and Incest survivors Support Centre – BRISSC is a feminist, free and confidential service to women survivors of sexual violence and their supporters.